Register to Judge at The Downtown
Join us at The Downtown
- We’re asking attorneys and law students to judge ONE trial on January 20, 21 or 22. Each trial lasts approximately 2.5 – 3 hours and includes a mandatory 30 minute orientation.
- Sat, 1/20 – report at 9:30 AM or 2:00 PM
- Sun, 1/21 – report at 9:30 AM or 2:00 PM
- Mon, 1/22 – report at 8:15 AM
- Attorneys can earn 3 non-transitional CLE credits in the category of skills for judging (we can’t offer more than 3 credits, even if you judge multiple trials).
- The program is hosting approximately 175 students from 18 universities, including Harvard, Yale, Columbia and NYU, among others.
- The trials are held at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (500 Pearl Street).
- Volunteers will either serve as a presiding judge or scoring juror, and will provide students with both written and oral feedback.
- Complimentary food will be served!
Hear what prior judges have to say about Empire and its students…
G. Aaron James
Law Offices of G. Aaron James
Empire NY 2011 - 2016
THE DOWNTOWN REGISTRATION FORM
Directions: Please complete all of the fields below. If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com or 646-481-2332.
If possible, please sign-up to judge Round 3 on Sunday morning, and please do not sign-up to judge Round 1 on Saturday morning.
2018 The Downtown Judge Registration
The form 2018 The Downtown Judge Registration is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.